Protecting Your Investment
Your customers are your most valuable investment. To help stem the crisis and optimize a return to business, concerts, theaters, stadiums, fairs, hospitals, grocery stores, and retailers and a host of other companies will look to temperature screening as employees report to work and venues open up again. This first layer of screening can curb the spread of virus as well as prevent costly and time consuming contamination clean-up. This solution is equipped with an infrared temperature sensor/detector and the system provides an alert if an individual is running a fever.
• Reduce risk of access by infected persons*
• Maintain a safe work/business environment
• More hygienic than thermometers that require physical contact
• Safer and more efficient than using a human resource to screen temperatures
• Avoid costly contamination clean-up
• Reduce stress and anxiety for employees and guests.
• Uses an algorithm for object heat- and fast detection temperature accuracy • +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius
• Android Operating system and Software included.
• 1 second refresh rate
• Scans people from 20 to 39 inches from kiosk
• This device meets FDA guidelines for non-medical screening purposes.
*Medical testing is necessary to determine presence or absence of infectious disease.
● 22” Tablet
● Durable powder coat paint finish
● 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel
● Security Locks
● Internal 6-outlet power strip w/ surge protection
● Topple resistant base plate with ability to bolt to ground
20.6”w x 18.67”h x 10.85”d
Base plate: 15.48”w x 9.50”d